Thursday, July 2, 2009

senior class trip

the end of the school year can mean only one thing for seniors at mountain view high school. the annual senior class lagoon trip. spirits were high, bus-screaming voices were turned up to record volumes and staggering numbers of high fives were given. a memorable trip indeed. special thanks to mr fieldsted (pictured behind me on the bus) for not only letting me go to lagoon, but spending all semester trying to get me to be a decent teacher.


enjoy the picture show



4 comments:

Milk said...

more like "Hey, lagoon partying"

Lee said...

Three of my favorite things: You, Lagoon and Yo La Tengo. YouTube video of the year!

Are you coming to Dude Flume III?

Jonathan said...

Hey, I hadn't checked your blog for a while, but when I did, boy was it worth it. You brought back my saudades for Lagoon.

Unknown said...

milk, absolutely not

lee- we need to hang out. did you know im leaving and you still havent hung out with your favorite johnson? we'll get right on that.

jonathan, its always nice to hear from you and i hope your new bebe is doing great