Thursday, September 25, 2008

port townsend

FINALLY...part three of our trip back to washington. a lot has changed since then. this footage is already over a month old! we are both back in school, amelia got her cosmetology lisence and we are now engaged. this video shows us in my favorite washington city; port townsend. we went to the game farm and fed some bears, deer, and buffalo. then we wandered around downtown, then toured the old bunkers. we even stopped for ice cream served by the most cantankerous woman i think i have ever met. please excuse the footage. i dropped the camera alot. if you have any complaints, i suggest YOU try feeding bread to a buffalo that is bigger than your car. or be headbutted by a llama.

enjoy the picture show.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i LOVE this one. especially the slobber all over the window. and creepy amelia in the scary place. so excellent.

Anonymous said...

CJ, I recognize that buffalo and probably still have remenants of that spit someplace on my car. They are big and smelly.

I am so happy that I got a chance to talk to you today. Superduper congrats on the special news. Sorry I won't make the wedding but know that I'll be thinking of you and sending warm and loving wished your way.

hugs to you
Your 'other mom'
Terrill